- I have sung brides down the aisle and I have lead those gathered in group song to welcome the bride in.
- I have sung songs, chosen by and meaningful to the couples, while the register is being signed.
- I have sung a favourite song, or a song meaningful to the family, beside the coffin of someone people have gathered to mourn.
- I have lead group song to keep those gathered engaged and in their hearts during the signing of the register.
- I have lead group song to bless the happy couple, after the pronouncement of marriage as they leave
- I have led group song to celebrate and farewell a loved one, while the coffin is carried out of the space and also while the body is lowered into the crematorium.
- I have led group song the service, during the refreshments
- I have led a group song at a large memorial picnic.
Thank you, Georgia for contributing to such a wonderful send off for my Mum Joan. Your music & voice set the tone for a beautiful celebration of a life well-lived. She would have loved it!
To enquire about performances and for band bookings email info@Ariathea.com
Co-create the perfect aural landscape for your event, sacred gathering, ceremony or ritual:
weddings, funerals, memorial services, births, conscious uncoupling, rites of passage or initiation